- Access Netgear genie application for your computer device and you can use this application for your Netgear router setup.
- Open genie application and then fill your login user name and password.
- You can use “Admin” as user name and “password” as password.
- Go to “Advanced” option.
- After that you can select “Security” tab.
- There you will need to select “Block Sites” option so that you can block the websites the websites that you want to disable for your device.
- You can fill the “Keyword” and all websites that contains these keywords will be blocked for your network.
- Once you type the keyword you can click on “Add Keyword” option. You can add as many as keywords to the list.
- At the end you can click on “Apply” button.
Once all these steps are done, these websites are blocked for your home network. You can then configure parental controls for your http://www.routerlogin.net loginNetgear wifi router device. When you go for parental control settings for your device, you will need to add website ULS that you want to block for your home network.